We made some UI adjustments to make users feel comfortable with using our new feature, “Today’s Page.”
This update on September 8, 2016, will be for iOS 2.3.1/Android 2.3.2 and the web.
– Display Today’s Page by just opening the application.
– View Today’s Page of previous day until a new notification message arrives
– Updates in UI and Q&A display
– Automatically synchronize schedule from mobile device
– Fixed error to allow edit while swiping pages
– Fixed error to allow returning to the swipe list while swiping pages
– Fixed error when In-line tags are removed from page when editing words of tags
– Fixed error when search in contact list with in-line tags that are names
DigitalPage continues to improve our service through regular updates.
Thank you for your continued interest in DigitalPage.
The DigitalPage Team